Bio-D is a liquid vitamin D supplement providing 400iu (10mcg) of vitamin D3, cholecalciferol per daily dose in a simple olive oil base.
- Provides liquid vitamin D to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficultiesIdeal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teethVitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Ideal for babies and suitable from 1 month. Pure and simple liquid base, free from additives and preservatives.
Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Babies from birth to 1 year of age who are being breastfed should be given a daily supplement containing 8.5 to 10 micrograms (µg) of vitamin D to make sure they get enough. This is whether or not you're taking a supplement containing vitamin D yourself.
This product should not be given to infants consuming 500ml or more of infant formula a day.
BioCare Bio-D (400iu) Vitamin D Liquid 15ml
We will post your item(s) within 5 working days of receipt of your order provided that they are in stock. Normally we dispatch sooner than this but please let us know if you require your shipment quicker.
All shipments will be posted second class Royal Mail delivery.
A flat rate of £3.50 will be charged for all packages meeting the requirements for a Royal Mail Small Parcel. For more information please follow this link: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Tell-me-about-size-and-weight-formats
We only post to the UK
Alternatively we offer a 'click & collect' service available for collection from two locations in Billericay and Laindon
You can return your order for any reason at any time within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Please notify us of your return by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item(s). We recommend that you return the goods via Recorded delivery. We will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us. If the item you have received is faulty we will also refund postage and the cost of your return postage.
We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition with the tag still attached and in the original packaging.
All returns must be sent to the following address:
2 Sussex Court
Essex CM12 0FB