- An all in one solution of live bacteria with vitamin D for every day and immune support in one hit
- BioMelts were developed using the clinically researched Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis (3 billion)
- Great tasting, melt on the tongue powder that children will love to take themselves every day
- Convenient stick sachet to take with you on-the-go!
- Contains no artificial flavours or colours and free from common allergens like dairy
- Naturally sweetened with prebiotic xylitol
- Provides 7.5mcg vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- The Department of Health recommends a daily supplement of 10mcg vitamin D should be given to young children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- 28 days' supply at one sachet a day
- Suitable for children from 3 years
- Vegetarian and dairy-free
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.Do not purchase if the seal is broken.This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.Keep out of reach of children.If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Biocare Children's Red Berry BioMelts 28's
We will post your item(s) within 5 working days of receipt of your order provided that they are in stock. Normally we dispatch sooner than this but please let us know if you require your shipment quicker.
All shipments will be posted second class Royal Mail delivery.
A flat rate of £3.50 will be charged for all packages meeting the requirements for a Royal Mail Small Parcel. For more information please follow this link: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Tell-me-about-size-and-weight-formats
We only post to the UK
Alternatively we offer a 'click & collect' service available for collection from two locations in Billericay and Laindon
You can return your order for any reason at any time within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
Please notify us of your return by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The item(s) must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item(s). We recommend that you return the goods via Recorded delivery. We will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us. If the item you have received is faulty we will also refund postage and the cost of your return postage.
We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition with the tag still attached and in the original packaging.
All returns must be sent to the following address:
2 Sussex Court
Essex CM12 0FB